Our founder Alice has quite the candlestick collection. We asked her for some top tips on curating with candlesticks and candles and how to display them.
1. Use different heights. This is key to display several in one place so that you can still see each one and it feels a little more creative.
2. Choose one or two key colours and supplement these tones with clear glass.
3. Invest in stand out candles. They can really bring your collection alive and are a great way to update any candlesticks you already have. Wonky, twisted, marbled and dip dye are great options.
4. Mix current styles with vintage and antique pieces to add interest to you collection.
5. Don't think in pairs. While a pair of candleholders can be a chic option, curating a collection of three or four different candlesticks can look more fun and lively on your tabletop. You also have more options on how to style them in the future.